In- Home Personal Care
Whether your challenges are due to age or health, Meritan staff can help keep you in your home, living independently.
Meritan staff visit the home and assist with duties such as cooking, cleaning, and helping clients get around.
In-Home Services provide supportive assistance to help individuals to remain in their own homes for as long as possible.
- Personal Care Visits - Someone will help you do things like get out of bed, take a bath, get dressed, prepare meals, and/or assist with toileting.
- Attendant Care - The same kind of help you would get with personal care visits but for longer periods of time.
- Homemaker Services - Help with your household chores or errands like laundry, sweeping, mopping or grocery shopping.
- In-home Respite Care - Someone to stay with you in your home for a short time so your caregiver can get some rest.
- CHOICES - Meritan is an approved TennCare CHOICES provider including Community Living Supports for BlueCross BlueShield, Amerigroup and United Healthcare